Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First time Disney movie- The AristoCats

Sunday, after church my kids stuck the movie Aristocrats into the DVD player and sat down to watch. Joe and Ricardo came to church with us Sunday and they also sat down to watch the movie. The difference is that they are 22 and this was the first time they had ever watched a Disney movie. That sort of broke my heart.

They have not grown up with the innocence of a child. They had to be on their own early in their lives and really never had the opportunity to be kids. It did make me giggle to watch them loving this movie. They sat forward and watched eagerly, they belly laughed at the funny parts, danced to the musical parts. When I watch them they remind me of my little guys Gabe and Eli watching a movie.

I'm so thankful that we have them in our lives. I'm so thankful that they have Lifexchange in their lives and I love seeing the difference that Jesus and Lifexchange have made in their lives. To check out lifexchange go here.

See Joe sitting forward, he was loving it!

They watched the whole movie so intently



So much fun,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome Andrea.
    Your heart for God...Reaching and teaching is amazing!
    It's in the little things, the daily things that make changes...Your no ordinary stay at home momma:)
    Praying strength over you and your family because you're doing a great work!
    Love you friend:)
    Sherie

    ReplyDelete