Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hallelujah to the Lord Jesus Christ now and forever more!

     A little backround to my story I'm going to tell. We feel that the Lord wants us to be in SA the beginning of Sept. We have been walking in faith in this direction, yet we knew that we needed our Visas to be done by a certain time or we would not be able to go by then. Now, as much as our hearts desire to be there as soon as possible we also knew that if the Lord did not want us to be there in Sep His will is the only will we want to follow.

     I went to bed many a night praying for God's provision for the funds for our passports/visas and for the money toward our flights. We have been selling things and getting ready for a huge garage sale, but God keeps telling me that we WILL NOT make this happen that it is His to do. So, we rest in His truth and the Words He gives us.

     The other night He woke me up and impressed on me that I needed to read 1Samuel 12:16 "Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!"  The Lord continues to tell me to just Stand! Stand still, Stand!, Stand and hear the Lord, Stand and wait... all over Scripture He has told me that HE WILL DO THIS, we will just stand!

     That brings us to "the story" for today...the "God story"! We went to church today and after church our dear, precious friends, that God has recently given us, blessed us more than we could have ever asked or hoped for. A little side not... I love the body of Christ. I love that God choses some to go and some to send, I LOVE the body of Christ. If I stumble with my words over this God story it is only because I am in AWE of His faithfulness, in utter, humble awe over the goodness of my God. Our dear friends that are quickly becoming like family to my heart told us that they would like to pay for our passports, visas and help to take care of our tickets to SA!!! Hallelujah to the Lord Jesus Christ Now and Forever more!!!

1 Samuel 12:16 "Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!"

     As we walk down this unknown road we are on, we are not alone, God is there every step of the way and one thing I know is that I am not in control. It is awesome to literally watch God do this! He is working this all out. From the very beginning of our call to South Africa, He has worked out the who, the what and the where. He is providing through His children for His children because He loves us all so much. What a blessing to be a part of this! I am overwhelmed by God's goodness and cant quite figure out why He would want to use us, yet HE DOES!!! I am brought to tears over how real and how involved the Lord is in all of our lives, I am quite in love with my Savior.

If you don't know Him, you gotta get you some Jesus!!! Your life will never, ever be the same, and that is a good thing!

Blessings, Andrea and the rest of the Render fam

1 comment:

  1. He is faithful. We love you guys. God is going to use you in HUGE ways!!!!!

    ReplyDelete