Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Homesick

Today I am homesick for my home in South Africa. The funny thing is that I have never been there, but my heart is already there :) The needs of the people there are ever before me; the children at the orphanage, the people in Mashai, Lesotho, Our church and the needs in the community. I constantly am thinking of projects we can do to raise money for the people in Lesotho... and I have some good ideas (YAY)!

Sometimes it is hard to believe we will actually be living there soon. We are trying to be faithful here on our end, getting all the little details tied up. It doesn't always go the way we plan. Things don't sell, finances are tight, curve balls are thrown... What I do know is that the Lord is not at all surprised, or knocked of track. He knows our every need, our time frame and all that has to happen for us to move.

It is actually relaxing to know that He is faithful and we only have to do what He puts in front of us. We do not have to MAKE things happen! This is something that I have to remind myself of when I start to get worried about "time frames".

Another way to look at this is that the Lord is also working on others at the same time. Some He is stirring to support, some will be processing our Visas,  Some will be pricing insurance, tickets.... There are many involved in our move, we are just part of this move.

If any of you know of people that would want to support us on our move would you let them know about us. I know the part we play, and am praying for all of those involved in this move. I can't wait!!!

Blessings,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment