Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Friday, June 25, 2010

"Ask"

God gave me a verse at the beginning of this journey that simply said "You have not because you ask not"(Actually all of James 4 has been awesome for me personally)!
At that point I began asking God for things, not for just anything or the things I desire, but for the things He had put on my heart. I began asking for all sorts of things and guess what He provided bigger than I ever thought. He showed up, He worked things out, He was Lord, boss, giver, redeemer, Savior, Helper, protecter... and so much more.

We are in the season of raising support. I refuse to do some kind of show to raise money. God has made it clear He wants us to go and brought about all sorts of surprises for us. I believe He will also prick peoples hearts to give to us. We need $3000 a month!!! Plus other monies for our move and set up in Africa ie: cars, furniture.

It is my job to simply "Ask" and get the word out about our need. We are asking that you would prayerfully consider supporting us. Specifically a commitment of monthly donations for a year. It would be nice for us to know how much we have coming in monthly. We have a very easy donation sight set up. It is powered by egiving, 100% of the proceeds goes to us, they do not take a cut. You can set it all up online, it is safe, secure and you can print off a tax deductible paper at the end.

We are blessed to be the ones called to GO! We are blessed to know people that are called to SEND! I want to thank everyone in advance for your support no matter how big or small. Your support in prayer is crucial and if God calls you to pray for us that is just as valuable even more so.

Please consider donating to our family while we go and serve in South Africa!

Blessings,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment