Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Monday, August 30, 2010

Remember and watching

     I am at a spot where I am having to go back and remember the promises of the Lord. I am also having to repeat it back to myself over and over. He has promised to provide all of our needs and then some for the people of South Africa and Lesotho. He was the one that told us to go on the 13 of Sep, He is the one who has worked out every last detail. Yet, we do not have all our monthly support!

     Today, was the first day that I actually got a little panicky and you know what the Lord did? He brought me back to the things I KNOW. He reminded me of the past when He provided, out of the blue, in a way I never planned ie: the house we are living in now on the day we needed a house. I can look back at the house situation and I knew God had spoken that He had a home for us and it would be free. The morning we had to be out of our house and we still did not have a home, I was worried! But, God did His thing and He showed up right when we needed it. He fulfilled His promise.

     I do not know how God will do this? I can't even tell Him how I think He should do it. I just know He will because He is faithful when He tells us something. We can trust Him!

     Someone told me today that they read our blog and as we go they were going to continue to read and WATCH! The word watch, jumped out at me. I have thought on this word all day. They will be watching, but they are not watching me or my family, what they are watching for is to see the hand of God. It was like God gave me a little jolt and said "Andrea, people are going to watch and see My Name be lifted higher, My name be glorified!" People are going to watch and they will see the hand of God.

     I pray that people see Him all over our lives. I pray that they see prayers answered and people saved. I pray that they will see Him do impossible things and He will do them with absolutely no problem. In this the people watching will build up their faith and then others will watch them. Praise God!

     Back to the faith filled life I go. This is not easy, our flesh and minds can kick into over drive and bring doubt. To life in faith is to be doing battle with the enemy and combating him with the truth. He has promised to provide! I have to believe that and I am excited to see Him do it in the way He chooses. I pray that it builds my faith and it builds others.

     Please pray for us right now. We have 2 weeks left and so, so much left to do. Hopefully I will wrap up packing and storage this week. I also need to finalize what we are going to be able to bring and then clean the house. We are not sure where we will be staying the weekend before we leave, please pray that we will find a place to lodge. I would ask that you would ask the Lord to provide for us in monthly donations and in start up cost. And that He would fight our battles against the enemy. We also need to sell our car, my dining room table and a trailer, I would like to get what they are worth and be blessed by these payments. Oh, we are also praying that we can find a home to rent in SA, we need one that will be available in the middle of the month when we get there. We have found out that it is more difficult to find homes mid month than at the 1st of the month... God can do it and knew the date we were to go, just lift it before Him!

     I appreciate each of you that takes the time to stop and read (and watch) our blog. I pray that you would be blessed and encouraged! Thank you for taking a moment to pray for us, we really need the prayer cover right now and feel so blessed, knowing that we have so many faithfully praying for us.

Blessings,

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys and praying. Isn't amazing what He has already done. I love reading your posts and watching too. :)

    ReplyDelete