Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday March 21

Church day.  Was very nice.  Great group of believers and nice time of worship, teaching, and fellowship.  Came home and had lunch and then went to some of the Zulu shops.  You can find all sorts of hand made jewlery and that sort of stuff.  Bought some gifts for the women in my life.  Not alot there for the boys, but we will find something for them.

Stop at a little restaurant to have a drink.  I tried the lime shake, thanks to Cody Berger for recommending that.  They have monkeys here like we have squirrels.  they would run down to the tables and steal the sugar packets and then run back up in the trees and eat the sugar.  Very cool to watch.

Tomorrow is a Holiday here in Africa, so we are going to take a much needed rest/sabbath and head down to the beach.  May even try my hand at surfing, we will see. 

Tuesday I think we are heading to the orphanage which I am most excited about.  That is what I am most looking forwarding to.

Opposition today from a very unexpected source.  I guess that will happen, just threw me off my game a bit, but trying not to let anyone or anything steal my joy.

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment