Welcome

The time in Cape Town is:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday 3/28


This is it. Having weird emotions, I am excited to go and see my 
family, but I am sad to leave the Strauss family. They have been 
excellent host and made our trip very nice. Like Shaun said we were 
either going to bond or break. Luckly we bonded or else it would have 
been a really long trip. I wish I could just being going to the 
airport to pick up my family, but I need to go home and get things in 
order. It's nice to be back at a small church, there is alot that 
needs to be and few people to do it, so you feel alot more needed than 
at a bigger church. My opinion anyways. There is much to do here. The 
Lesotho people are hungry for the gospel and calvary chapel 1000 hills 
is anwsering the call to go and make disciples. There is great need 
for youth outreach in forest hills. The orphanage needs tons of help. 
She is receiving money for only 4 kids and should be getting it for 
16. So there is lots of administration that needs to be addressed. We 
would also like to get sponorships going so that folks in America or 
wherever can send a monthly gift to help with school fees, clothes, 
food, and water.

Jesse and I will be working on our videos and trying to get more pics 
up once we get home. The upload speeds are pretty slow in south Africa.

It's 5:30 we are in johansburg sitting waiting for our plane to take 
off. Hopefully we can catch an walker flight tomorrow in dc or we will 
be sitting for 11 hours. We will see. I will let you know what's for 
dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment